Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sorry it's been so long...

Wow! Things have been busy these days!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted on here!

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of new things to say, as things have settled in to quite a norm lately!

Just to update on progress, I've been struggling with a plateau period.. Stuck at 75 lbs lost for almost a month... A friend told me that she heard our bodies can have a memory of a weight we were at for a long time before.. Which may be the problem.. I think I might be at the weight I was in highschool! (though I can't remember what that was... Just know I fit into some of those clothes that my mom saved) Anyways.. Hopefully I'm able to start losing again... I finally broke the plateau yesterday and dropped another pound.. For a total of 76! Yeahoo! Still needing to go for another 20 lbs according to my ideal weight/height chart! But I can't complain, plateau or not, I'm in a size 6!! And I did still lose inches during that month.. Just not pounds!


Here's our picture from Easter!

Still loving the journey!!

PS... Starting to get alot of questions about whether we'll try for a baby in August.... Is it normal for me to be completely scared about that?? Yikes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment