Monday, April 12, 2010

Cheese Pleeze!




Any other WLS patients crave cheese like there's no tomorrow?I love it, crave it, have to have it... It has become the main item of my diet! Which isn't bad (I don't think).. It's protein, so it counts! But we are talking string cheese, cheddar cheese, hunks of Parmesan right off of the wedge, laughing cow, cream cheese, cottage cheese.. Nothing in large quantities of course.. But consistent just the same!

Every single meal.. small as it is, is completely centered around cheese.. and if it's not.. I usually eat a couple bites and then ditch it for a chunk of cheese! LOL!

It's the wierdest thing!!


-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cheese...sigh...one of my downfalls! So proud of you Brooke, you look amazing! I can't wait until I do mine!

    ReplyDelete